The Invisible Woman
- Directed By: Ralph Fiennes
- 111 Minutes
- Thursday, January 30, 2014 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, January 31, 2014 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, February 1, 2014 9:30 p.m.
- Sunday, February 2, 2014 6:30 p.m.
- $3 students $6 public
- View Trailer
Dickens - famous, controlling and emotionally isolated within his success - falls for Nelly, who comes from a family of actors. The theatre is a vital arena for Dickens - a brilliant amateur actor - a man more emotionally coherent on the page or on stage, than in life. As Nelly becomes the focus of Dickens' passion and his muse, for both of them secrecy is the price, and for Nelly a life of "invisibility". (2K DCP)